Protect and encode email addresses and mailto links from spambots, spamming and other robots. Easy to use out-of-the-box without any configuration.
- Full page protection for emails
- Instant results (No confiruation needed)
- Protects mailto links, plain emails, email input fields, RSS feeds and much more
- Autmoatic protection technique detection (Our plugin chooses automatically the best protection technique)
- Exclude posts and pages from the protection
- Automatically convert plain emails to mailto-links
- Shortcode support:
- Template tag support:
Easy to use
The plugin works out-of-the-box to protect your email addresses. After activating the plugin all options are already set for protecting your emails and mailto links. Optionally you can also set some style options, like adding an icon.
The plugin works out-of-the-box to protect your email addresses. All settings are default set to protect your email addresses automatically with the best method available.
If you want to manually create protected mailto links, just use the shortcode (
[wpml_mailto]) within your posts or use the template tags (
wpml_filter()) in your theme files.
Shortcode `[wpml_mailto email=”…”]…[/wpml_mailto]`
Create a protected mailto link in your posts:
[wpml_mailto email=”[email protected]”]My Email[/wpml_mailto]
It’s also possible to add attributes to the mailto link, like a target:
[wpml_mailto email=”[email protected]” target=”_blank”]My Email[/wpml_mailto]
Template tag `wpml_mailto( $email [, $display] [, $attrs] )`
Create a protected mailto link in your template like:
Template tag `wpml_filter( $content )`
Filter given content to protect mailto links, shortcodes and plain emails (according to the settings in admin):